The conference center Espace Tête d’Or on OpenstreetMap
If you come to the conference by train, bus or air, the main entry point is the railways/bus/tram/metro Part-Dieu station. The conference center Espace Tête d’Or is ~20 minutes from the Part-Dieu railway station by bus or tramway.
By TGV (High speed train)
The conference center Espace Tête d’Or is 17 minutes from Part-Dieu TGV station and 23 minutes from Perrache station. TGV trains run between Lyon and Paris every hour or every half hour.
- Lyon – Paris 1h55
- Lyon – Lille 3h00 – Bruxelles 3h50
- Lyon – Genève 1h50
- Lyon – Avignon 1h05 – Marseille 1h35
- Lyon – Montpellier 1h45
- Lyon – Strasbourg 3h45 – Frankfurt am Main 5h55
Directly from Espace Tête d’Or website
Once in Lyon: access by public transportation
(see maps below)
- From metro and tram station Charpennes – C. Hernu : 15 min walk direct access from city centre (metro line A) or Lyon Part-Dieu train station (metro line B, tram lines T1 and T4)
- From tram station Condorcet (tram lines T1 and T4): 10 min walk along Boulevard du 11 Novembre and Boulevard de Stalingrad.
- From Parc Tête d’Or Stalingrad bus stop (bus lines C2 and 70): 3 min walk
- From Tonkin bus stop (bus lines C2 and C70) or Tonkin tram station (tram lines T1 and T4): 5 min (be aware that the quarter is a maze; it could be 30 min if you get lost!)
Public transports in the metropole of Lyon are dense: 4 metro lines, 5 tramway lines, 2 funicular lines and over 130 bus lines. All needed information are on the TCL website including route calculation.